Redeeming Bonus Codes at Online Casinos
In the ocean of online casinos, it's nearly impossible to find an operator that doesn't provide an incentive to both newcomers and existing customers. Most of these offers can be claimed in several ways. However, the most common way is undoubtedly through bonus codes.
Online operators come equipped with a vast selection of bonus types that will coincide with your interaction and status at the casino. For instance, a new player will be entitled to a welcome package, while a veteran player will receive a reload offer on a regular basis.
Each of these promotions is usually tied to exclusive codes and we are here to tell you more about how to get them, how to redeem them, and how you can withdraw your winnings with them.
How to Get Bonus Codes
Before you start searching for codes on affiliate sites or with certain online casinos, you will first need to determine what bonus types you are interested in. The selection includes:
- No Deposit Offers
- Welcome Packages
- Free Spins
- Reload Bonuses
- VIP Offers
Each of these promotions will provide an exclusive coupon that you will need to use within the casino software to activate the offer. Therefore, we recommend choosing a specific type before claiming a code.
How to Redeem Bonus Codes
Once you located an offer that you are interested in, you are welcome to redeem the offer. As previously mentioned, nearly all promotions come equipped with a bonus code and you will need the code to activate the promotion on your account. You can accomplish this in one of several ways, including:
- Registration Process: Provide the coupon during the registration process to receive the offer once your account is registered.
- Cashier Section: Enter the coupon before making your next deposit to automatically receive the offer once your funds have been transferred.
- Customer Support: Contact support and provide the coupon to receive the promotion manually on your account.
In most cases, once you've entered the code within the casino software or contacted customer support, the promotion will be allocated to your account immediately.
How to Withdraw Winnings with Bonus Codes
All bonus types we've mentioned in our article will be restricted by certain terms and conditions that you'll be required to meet before you can do anything with your winnings. There are essentially three common terms and conditions that are linked to all bonuses at online operators. This includes:
- Expiry Date: How long the promotion will be available before it expires
- Wagering Requirements: How many times you will need to roll-over the amount before it's transferred to your cash balance.
- Maximum Cashout Amount: The maximum amount you will be allowed to cashout from the winnings you accumulate.
We strongly suggest that you read through the fine print on each promotion before you go ahead and claim the offer. Ensure that the playthrough requirements on your desired offer are achievable and that you have a good chance of making a profit before entering a bonus code on your account.